Contact us

Contacting about a specific property?

If your question relates to a specific property or an application that is currently being processed by council, you should contact the local council directly for more information.

You can find the contact details for all 29 Tasmanian councils through the Local Government Association Tasmania website.

You can also conduct an enquiry and submit a Request Advice to the relevant council.

When you use the Request Advice function in PlanBuild Tasmania the relevant Property Report will be submitted with your enquiry to council. This includes maps, details of the planning zone, codes and other information that affect the selected property so council can better assist your enquiry.

General feedback

Please feel free to leave us feedback about PlanBuild Tasmania. You can also report any technical issues you experience in the portal by completing the online contact form.

Contact PlanBuild Tasmania

Check out the resources page to find answers to frequently asked questions.

Updated: 27th April 2022